MENU

Slide

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Jasmine: Lol, If you don't wanna dress up then wear normal luh!
Hahahas, don't think over yet, but she wanna gooooo :D

Wms: Read below (:

:) : Awwww, thank you! Heheh

Jess: Heeeeello deeeeear, ok! :D

Queenie: hahahas. nahh, if ask me to cook everyday
then i'll be damn sian already! hahahahs, lazy bum :x

Mel: I don't use that, hahas you can get wax strips from watson,
but better go to like a waxing salon to do it
if you're not sure how to. lol .

Watever: lol, you're what? some primary 2 little girl?
Why am i a slut? Got clevage to show = slut?
I steal your boyf meh? Hahahas, lame.

Jes: You can get them from Liang Court, Meidi-ya supermarket (:

Jojo: LOL! you're so funny!

Gabriella: Your name is so cool, hahahas
i make bentos for boyf afew times a week! (:
And thank you!

Prb: Thank you! (:

Sarahh: Haahas, awww, thanks babe,
Def will have more duets coming up! Heh. :D

Anne: Read below! (:

Heidi: With your FINGERS? 0.o










I was over at Jessica's house the other day,
Jess asked me to bring my makeup over cos we wanted
to do a tutorial for you girls since all of you are always asking
about how we do our make-up, what colours to match,
so on and so forth..







... I didn't do a step-by-step this time thou!
Pretty pointless cos i've already done a basic eye makeup
tutorial awhile back, How i draw my eyeliner,
blend eyeshadow etc.

And i figured it'll be more fun showing you girls
how i match my eyeshadow shades from now!





And here's the link:
http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com/search/label

/Basic%20eye%20make-up%20tutorial


And the fake eyelashes application tutorial!
Scroll down to the bottom of the link yah:
http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com/search/label/how%20to%20apply%20fake%20eyelash








More of a tropical look today,
i always love the combination of blue/greens,
but yellow with green is just so pretty,
Even boyf loved it and complimented how pretty the
colour combination was the 1st time i did this look, heh.

Photo taken without false lashes!
Forgot to apply it before snapping the picture.





What i used:



[Face]:
- Ettusais Flat Design Liquid foundation
- Laneige Sebum Pact pressed powder


[Cheeks]:
- M.A.C Sheertone Blusher in Dollymix


[Eyes]:
- SANA eyebrown pencil
- Bobbi brown creamy concealer on the undereye area
- M.A.C Prep + Prime
- M.A.C e/s in Bitter in the inner corners of lid
- M.A.C e/s in Lime in the middle
- M.A.C pigment in Teal on outer corners of lid.
- M.A.C e/s in Ricepaper under brows as highlight
-
Stila Gel eyeliner Smudgepot in Black


[Lips]:
- M.A.C lipstick in Bombshell
- SANA Clear Gloss






Jessica did a basic tutorial of her daily makeup in her blog too!







And the usual camwhoring:







then we did make-up for each other,
I did a pink-brown look for her,
and she did this super kua zhang and glittery look for me
and all the stupid glitter went into my eyes and
my contact lens looked super glittery, LOL. -.-

Then she re-did my makeup and gave me a bluueeee look.









We're twitsssssssxzxzz! ONE, TWO, THREEEEEEEE!



...ooooooone






... Twooooooo (Jess taught me sth naughty!!! LOL)



Threeeeeeeee! (:







Her falsies are always dropping!
Everytime go out with her she'll end up with like,
nearly dropping falsies.




And she says my ardell lashes glue very scary cos like super sticky,
as if when removing them it'll hurt like hell, but no luh!
Lol, if my falsies always wanna drop wanna drop then like hell ah!

Time to change your glue darling~








Ahhhhh, go shopping with Shirley Goh tmr,
i miss her sooooo much! :D


I just finish watching 5 full season of House
and now i've got nothing to do!
It's a really nice show thou!
I'm going to study for my econs paper tmr!

Btw i bought the M.A.C Intriguing Scarlet lip palette from Nordstrom.com








Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: